Last week we went up to visit family. I had told Chandra I wasn't coming because it had been snowing all night and into the day. The roads where covered in snow. So I went downstairs for awhile. Then I came up about 4 and looked outside. The sun was shining and the roads where clear. So I told the kids hurry and get pack we were going. We had everything packed in about 1 hr. I decide not to call and surprise Chandra and the family. We got there about 8. I saw the TV on so I thought we had enough noise to shut doors quietly. Well Chandra was sitting at her computer right by the driveway so she heard us pull in. So they gathered their kids together and met us at the door. When they opened the door they screamed surprise and we did the same. It was pretty fun. Then we took the kids to DQ to get ice cream for Valentines Day. Before we had got there someone had dropped off this Saint Bernard. He is very friendly and the kids had a lot of fun with him. Brandon said he was going to keep him. But he is gone now they are all sad. Here are some pictures to remember him by.
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Posted by Shalaine and Shane at 4:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Yeah he was relly good with the kids.The kids still talk about him and want him to come back.They even cried on the bus a few days ago.Because he was gone.But it was fun to watch him and the kids have so much fun together.Especially to watch Shay not be afraid of such a big dog after her being attacked by a dog.To bad he's gone!!!
You have such a cute family! Your girls look alot like you.
Hey he's back and the kids couldn't be more excited. They ran out the minute they saw him.And didn't want to come back in even though they were freezing. THey are really hoping he stays around but I told they we are not chaining him up so hopefully he'll stay or we get to start all over with the sadness...
Post a Comment