Nikkelle got a new camera for her birthday. I gave it to her the day after we got up there. So the first thing the girls go do is start taking picture with all their silly faces.
Here are some pictures of us outside playing in the snow. The kids all had fun even though some of the kids toes about froze off. We had sleds, snowboards, tubes, and snowmobiles to haul the kids back up to the top of the hill.
While we were up in Ashton, Nikkelle had her sweet 16th birthday. I can't believe she is 16. I remember when I turned 16 and it doesn't feel like it was all that long ago. She had fun having a lot of her cousins, family, aunts, uncles, and grandparents there. Thanks for all the kisses, a least now she can tell people her first kiss was from family.
Then there was a hot tub, air hockey, ping pong, cards, pool, and then the theater room. Their was always something for everyone to do. The cabin was big enough that it really didn't seem like there was 21 kids running around. We could all spread out and it was lots of fun to be with everyone. We talked and laughed about old memories and made some pretty funny new ones. The kids will remember this for the rest of their lives and that is what family is all about. Thanks for planning the trip Brandon. Lets do it again.















1 comments:
Hey I just thought I'd say that hair do of Lacie's turned out way better then Nikkelle's hair do she did HAHA!! After she kept starting over and then watching what I was doing for sure I won on that contest!!
Post a Comment