Nanny called me about 1:40 yesterday after I got home from work. She said well we have had some problems today. Oh whats that? Well she was busy doing stuff around the house, I can't remember what she said. So she sent Cheyenne out to catch the bus around 12:10. I said "okay". Well she didn't catch the bus, she has been standing outside waiting for it for 1hr and 10 min. Cheyenne finally came back to the house after the neighbor came over and told her to come back. She said that freaked her out. She had been crying. Nanny asked what happened Cheyenne said "the bus never came". I've been calling for my mom. She was cold and wet from all the snow melting and the puddles down their lane. So Nanny hurried and put her pants in the dryer for a little bit, then ran her to school. She then calls me and tells me everything that had happened. When she went to take her into the school they couldn't find her Minnie Mouse ears for hat day. Poor kid had a not so fun day. So I ran over to the school with dry pants, socks, and another Minnie Mouse ears. I forgot to get shoes. When I change her socks her shoes where wet. So the teacher just let her keep her shoes off. Nanny felt bad but everything is fine and I hope the next time she misses the bus she don't stand outside for 1hr. What a Silly Little Girl
Oh yeah, the Saint Bernard that ended up at Chandra's house, that ended up missing. Came back to her house on Tuesday night after a week. Her kids are way excited, and mine can't wait to go back up to play with him again. I never knew that a stray dog would end up being so loved.
Thursday, February 26, 2009
When is the bus coming
Posted by Shalaine and Shane at 12:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
That little girl has alot of Patience to sit and wait that long poor girl!!If Taesyn only had a fourth of those patience!!AHHH!! That would be nice...To bad it was so cold and luckly Nanny lives so far out so there wasn't alot of traffic..
Post a Comment