Friday, January 30, 2009

A new member of the Family!!



Shawnee went down to the hospital Sunday Jan. 25 to see how much further she had progressed. They decided to keep her because she was having contractions and the roads where bad. The doctor came in around 8:30pm and then things started to happen. Nikkelle, Porter, and I got down there about 10:30 and at 11:30 Benjamin was born. He weighed 6lbs. 15ozs. was 18 1/2" long. He is so cute. I'm just glad it was Shawnee and Ryan and I can just hold the cute little guy. You can sure tell that Ethan and Benjamin are brothers. They look a lot a like. If you ever need to rest just call and I'll be glad to come and get Ethan. He likes to come over and play with his cousins. Congratulations!!!

1 comments:

chandra and miles said...

He sure is cute!! How fun that you got to be there right after. I love newborns the smell,sounds,softness but I am with you it's nice to hold and then give back to there parents...Tell the new parent s Congrats for us..