Friday, January 30, 2009
2008-2009 Region Drill Competition
Last weekend Chandra, Miles, and My Mom came up to watch Nikkelle Dance at the Region Competition. They competed in 3 different dances, Military, Dance, and Prop. I think this was the best they have preform the Military Dance. They placed 2nd in Military, 4th in Dance and Prop. Then they placed 4th over-all so now they are headed to State Competition this weekend. Nanny, Porter, Kaitlyn, and I also came to watch her dance. I will be going to watch her at State, then we will be done for the most part with Drill, until next year. Thanks everyone for coming Nikkelle really appreciates it.
Posted by Shalaine and Shane at 6:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
That was a alot of Fun!! To bad we couldn't come up again for State.She did so good well the team did good to..THanks for inviting us it was a kids free weekend and we LOVED it!!!We had a lot of Laughs and late nights...See you in a few for even more FUN!!!
Post a Comment