So for Christmas, I asked Shane instead of giving each other gifts this year. How about finishing the other Bathroom that is now our Laundry room. Having two bathrooms seems like it would be a luxury. It never fails when someone is in the bathroom, someone else needs it really bad. So he agreed that would be a good idea. So the first thing we needed to do was finish where the laundry room was going. So we get started and it took more money then we where planning on so now we only get the new laundry room until we have enough for the bathroom. I really like it, it is big then where we had it. Now that we have move it downstairs Nikkelle, Porter, & Kinyon have been doing their own laundry. With that comes problems with the washer, but I'm sure they will all get the hang of it. I still need to finish a little bit, we had it done but when we went to turn on the gas for the dryer there was a leak so Shane had to undo somethings to get that fixed. He found the leak and now everything is up and running. It sure is good to have a washer and dryer back after a week. 
Shane pouring the self leveling cement that doesn't work. Don't ever waste your money on that stuff.
I had Shane build me this stand to put my washer and dryer on. Hopefully that will save me on my back. So far I really like it. I think it turned out really nice.
Friday, January 9, 2009
New Laundry Room
Posted by Shalaine and Shane at 1:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
WoW!! It looks nice it really changes that space. I like the color of your tile.( good choice)We pick good colors don't we HA HA!!
That looks really good!!! And the stand part is a very good idea. I like it a lot! You can't tell that you and Chan are sisters... Great minds think alike :)
that looks awesome!!!!
Post a Comment