On our way up to the Haunted Houses. Boy don't we look scared. When I was up at my Moms for the weekend we took the older kids to some Haunted Houses. I was trying to act all scared so I would freak Nikkelle out, but that didn't work so then we just took them in and boy were they scared. Porter was the leader and Nikkelle, Braylee, and Madison would not go through until I was in front with Porter. I don't like being in the lead nor do I like being in the very back. So I was more then happy to be second.



On the second house at the end their was guys that would chase you with chain saws. When we were running from them Braylee tripped and fell so I stop to help her back up. I couldn't get her to get up. Then once she did she took off. I could not get her to stop and slow down. She was a little freaked out by the time we got out. So I thought it would be best to go over and get pictures with the chainsaw guys. To let her know they were nice and just trying to scare us. She said those guys are actually really nice. But when we got back to my mom's she told me that when I was trying to help her up and trying to stop her she thought it was the chainsaw guy trying to pull her back in. Funny Braylee. I sure hoped she had a lot of funny and would go back with us again. 


Sunday, October 4, 2009
Haunted Houses
Posted by Shalaine and Shane at 6:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment