Nikkelle turned 16 just in time to ask Colby to the dance. There was three couples Nikkelle & Colby, Kadee and Brit, Aubrey & ?. This was a all day date. They started by going to the boys house at 6:30am and taking them to Kadee house for breakfast. Then they took them home and let them get dressed. Then they went to the Gateway Mall and did this picture treasure hunt. They had a lot of fun, but didn't make it all the way done with the list. Then they went to the Mayan for Dinner. They came back watched a movie then got ready for the dance. The dance was lame so they left and went and watched another movie. Looks like she had a great time. Here are some pictures.
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |




2 comments:
AAAHHHH!!!! The joys of being 16:) Lokks like you had a great time Nik! But I wanted to see your matching clothes.
What a cute kid... Looks like you guys had tons of fun!!! Glad that dinner went good I was a little worried HAHA!! I'm glad you had fun I always thought the dances were lame... We usually left and went and found something else to do to.
Post a Comment