I am a stay at home wife, and a mother to 6 children. They keep me running everyday. There is always someone that has some place to be. Not to mention all the laundry, dishes and just picking up after everyone. So I don't get alot of me time, but I'm sure you know what I mean.
I enjoy being a mom most of the time. I was just introduced to digital scrapbooking online(less mess)and enjoy doing that when I can find a few minutes. I enjoy listening to music. I love to shop. If I had the time I would read books, but I always fall asleep while reading the first page.
I love to go on trips with my Husband Shane. He travels alot so that is when I go with him. I have a wonderful Mother-in-law who is always willing to watch after my children, and she is always ready for me to come and get them. They keep her very busy.
Well thats pretty much what I do right now.
1 comments:
Yee-Haw Cowboy way to go!! That's cool that he won on his first year.
Post a Comment