Saturday, July 5, 2008

A surprise visit from Family!

On Friday June 27th Nikkelle and I was out walking selling her drill team calendars. She kept getting phone calls, I thought she was talking to her friend Kylie. Come to find out Chandra was calling her to let her know that she was coming to visit with the kids and surprise me. I got part of the conversation "okay I'll see you when you get here," but I just thought it was Kylie because she had been out of town all week. So when we get home Nikkelle and I went downstairs to watch part of movie, to relax from the heat. So Chandra called me and I ask her what she was doing? She said "she was going to town to buy diapers." We talked on the phone for a little bit then it was just quite for a little bit. Then I could see something out the corner of my eye. So I turned to look and they were poking their heads around the corner downstairs. I was surprised they were here. Chandra and I was still on the phone, I looked at her, looked at my phone and hung up.
Shane had taken all the other kids out to Vernon to our cabin. So Chandras kids hung out here a couple of days before my kids got here. Then we surprised them. Here is their reaction, I think they were surprised even Kaitlyn but she was sad because her dad had gotten after her.

Hiding in the corner. It was a little squishy back there.

Just another picture before the kids got home.

Here is the picture I got of the kids about the time they jumped up and said SURPRISE!

I think Kinyon and Cheyenne was really surprised. They ran right over to great them. Kaitlyn was still upset.

1 comments:

chandra and miles said...

Hey thanks for lettng us invade..Well I guess you didn't let us we kinda invited ourself but it was so fun to see the look on your face when we walked downstairs.It was alot of fun coming for the week. And the kids LOVED surprising your kids.Thanks for the crazy late nights when I laughed so hard my stomach hurt and I couldn't quit laughing.And thanks for putting that song in my head j/k!!! We'll have to do agin soon it again soon..