So a couple of weekends ago when Shane brought the lambs home, I had Chandra kids here. So we had 10 kids, I mean 9 kids Nikki didn't want to be a part of this. Outside watching and wanting to help and be a part of unloading the lambs. We did pretty good until the last 2. We caught one of them then the other one heading on down the road. I told Ryder to get on his bike so he could catch up to it and chase it back our way. Well that went pretty good and lamb started run back to where it was suppose to go. Kinyon and Stattyn where back by the gate holding it open for the lamb and making sure the other lambs didn't get out. Well when the lamb almost got to the gate the other lambs started running for the gate so the boys closed it. So the lamb turned and was going to run away again. I was right behind him so I reached out to grab him, but he got away from me then Porter was behind me and he caught him. So after we put him in the gate my picky was all tingly on the left side so I went to look at it to see what was wrong. Boy was I shocked to see my pinky! I said "WHATS WRONG WITH MY PINKY!" I never felt anything but the tingly feeling after we were done chasing that wonderful lamb. So now every time I go to chase a lamb now Shane says " Shalaine don't you chase them I don't want you to hurt yourself again." He is so kind and thoughtful, but sometimes I can't help it if I'm there and the kids need help, I help. So hopefully nothing like this will happen again. So I guess I have a inherited finger from my Dad. I hope you get a good kick out of it because I still think it is funny!!! I do wish I had my old pinky back but I'm getting used to it now.
Friday, June 20, 2008
What NOT to do when you chase lambs.
Posted by Shalaine and Shane at 12:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Sorry Shalaine but I can't help but laugh. I looks so funny and even better when you see for yourself. I can't wait to see you drink now with it HAHA!!!Sorry about the kids and the lambs to sounded like you had your own little rodeo going on in your neighborhood..Love Ya!!
Post a Comment