My life has been really crazy this last month. I don't have much time to do much of anything. I got a job at the Middle School taking lunch numbers as the kids come out of the lunch room, then I wash the tables off between each grade. I get the kids on the bus by 8:30 then I'm off to get myself and Cheyenne ready to take her out to Nanny's house. I leave my house 9:45 then I have to be back into town by 10:15 to start work. I'm finished by 12:30, so depending on what Nanny's is doing I either go pick up Cheyenne or she brings her home. I'm home for about 31/2 hrs. My second job is at the baseball park concessions it starts at 4:30 and I get home around 9. We have about 45min, from the time the kids get home to get homework done and chores done if we are lucky. Ryder and Kinyon are playing baseball. So someone usually has a game while I'm at the park working. I still get to see them play some of their games so it all works out. By the time I get home I have to get kids ready for bed, that can take a good Hour on good day. Then I usually do a couple loads of laundry, then I'm off to bed.
For the last Month and Half Nikkelle has had some kind of Dance Competition. Between her doing Jazz, Ballet, Lyrical, and Clogging. The last ones have been at Lagoon where Kaitlyn and Cheyenne also had to compete. I told them they couldn't go on rides the first weekend we was there because we were going back for Nationals. So we went on some rides the next time. Chandra and Miles came up with their kids because Shay had to Dance too. Treg and Tricia were there too with Maddison and Brooklynn. They all did a great job on their dances. It was a long day but we finally got to start riding rides at 4:30. I will post pictures later because Chandra has all the pictures.
Shane has my camera with him, Ryder drew out on a bear tag. Shane, Ryder, and Porter and a bunch of other guys and their hound dogs have been bear hunting the last couple of weekends and will be back sometime by June 1. Shane is picking up the six lambs for the kids for 4-h this year. Then we will be busy we that are first show is June 7, so not much time to get ready this year but that is how it worked out so we will make the best of it.
I don't know when I will have time to write again but hopefully sooner then later now that school will be out.
Monday, May 26, 2008
Well Here Are Somethings We Have Been Up To
Posted by Shalaine and Shane at 8:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Sounds like you have been busy. I hope you all had fun at lagoon. The girls want to go sometime but we will have to wait and see. Well don't get to burnt out with all the running you are doing. Tell your kids congratulations on dancing. I'm sure they were great and hope they had fun. We love and miss you guys.
Post a Comment