On Sunday morning, the kids got up and made puff pancakes for breakfast. Then they got the dishes done, it was great. Then later, Shane and the kids gave me a new steam mop that I have been wanting. Hopefully mopping will be easier and funnier. Then while I was getting ready for church the kids made this big poster for me. They really can be great kids when they want to be. At Church we got a pamphlet about mothers by Boyd K Packer. I haven't read it yet but I'm sure it will be good. After church we went out to Nanny's to have a nice dinner. Bamma was their it was fun spending the day with her. We treasure any time we get with her as she will be turning 91 this year. I had a great Mother's Day and I hope all of you did too.
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment