Since we haven't done anything to exciting this week, besides trying to clean up the backyard to get ready for the kids 4-H lambs. We will have six lambs this year. I didn't go out and take any picture it was to cold. So I stayed in the house and got work done inside.
So instead here are a couple of videos off YouTube that we have found. The kids like watching Charlie Bit My Finger, and the other one applies to all mothers out there.
Charlie Bit My Finger
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OBlgSz8sSM
I'm the Mom
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsSuvUveUWo&feature=related
Sunday, March 30, 2008
No Pictures this Week!!!
Posted by Shalaine and Shane at 10:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Oh can I relate "To The Mom". I feel like that almost everyday. But seeing it come from her I can now laugh and everytime I say those things to my kids she is going to come to mind. Now I can say it with humor and I might even try to sing it just like her to my kids. Who knows they might respond better!!!!
Love ya
I think that most moms probably feel the same way. I know I sure do and her singing was so funny Miles even ran over to see what I was doing on the computer.Thanks for the laugh and my kids may soon hear some sing in our ahouse to.
Post a Comment