Saturday, March 8, 2008

A Fun Day With My Sisters!!!

I got a phone call about 6:30 am from my sister Shantelle. She was making sure I didn't have to work, and to let me know that her and Chandra were coming to visit, so I didn't go to work if I got called in. So we met and spent the day shopping, buying stuff for Shantelle's business, going out to lunch, laughing and just having fun being together. We thought we should do this like every three months, but without the 4 little ones next time. It is always fun to get together and talk about our lives growing up we can always find something new to laugh about everytime we get together. We can't wait to come see you next weekend the kids are so excited to come see all their counsins. Take care We Love You All Shalaine

0 comments: