Saturday was the first day we went to Disneyland. It was very crowded because it was a three day weekend with Presidents Day on Monday. Not such a fun day.
Then on Sunday we went back about 6:30 to go to the Electrical Parade at 8:30 at California Adventure. Then we ran over to Disneyland to catch the Firework Show at 9:45. We decide to stay and ride some rides until the park closed at 1:00 am. Amazingly we got on 7 rides from 10:30pm-12:45am. We had to run out of the park to catch the tram to take us to our cars. They quit running at 1:00am. Of course we had to make a bathroom stop for Kaitlyn & Nanny. Then we are almost out the gate and Cheyenne says I need to go potty. So I told them to go on and I ran Cheyenne over to the bathroom. But we made it just as they were loading the last tram. Phew what a crazy night. I couldn't wait to see our room.
Then we went back on Tuesday hoping it wouldn't be busy since all the local kids and people would be back at work and school. It turned out to be a pretty fun day. Most of the ride were no longer then 20 min. wait. That was good compared 55-90 min. on Saturday. We got to ride on all the rides that we wanted some twice. Then headed over to California Adventure. They have this huge roller coaster called California Screamer. Nikki, Porter, Ryder, Kaitlyn, and I went on this one. I was a little nervous and you have to go upside down. But when i got to that part i just closed my eyes and everything was all right. Then we went to talk Nanny and Poppy into going, Nanny loves roller coasters too but did not want to go upside either. So I told her my strategy. She then agreed to go on it. Both Poppy and Nanny loved it. Then after the kids with some other rides we had to get back over to Disneyland for our Dinner reservations at 6:30 at New Orleans Cafe. Then we went on Pirates of the Caribean again because Shane and I didn't get to go with the rest of the gang when they went earlier because I left my camera on the Indiain Jones. So we went back to get it while they went on Pirates. After Pirates we got on are usually train to get over to the other side of the pack to ride Space Mountain for the last time. Shane got off in Toontown and took Kaitlyn and Kinyon on Mr. Toads Wild Ride in Fantsyland. Then met us over by Space Mountain. That was the last ride at Disneyland, we can't wait to go back.
Monday, February 25, 2008
Three Days at Disneyland
Posted by Shalaine and Shane at 4:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment